Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Trying Some Hemorrhoid Home Treatments



I have been struggling with hemorrhoids for a while now. I wasn't sure what to do. I then started reading up on treatments you can do at home.

At first I tried the creams but they didn't really work. I kept applying that stuff but they never made me feel any better. It was getting really frustrating.

I thought about using suppositories but I wasn't really sure. I had also heard they don't always work. I didn't want to use them if they were not going to do the job.

After I read up on some home remedies I started to feel like I could put an end to all the pain. I was willing to try them because nothing else worked. I was so glad that I did.

I first started drinking a lot more water each day. I would have three to four big glasses each day. I kept one on my desk so I would be able to drink it without any issues. The water did seem to help a little bit.

I found that once I figured out why I was getting the hemorrhoids I could help keep them away. I thought about everything I ate and realised that I needed to change my diet. I made a list of foods I needed to stop eating.

Over a couple of months I was able to eliminate them from my diet. It was not easy at all. I had to give up some of my favorite foods. In the end it was worth it.

I increased the amount of fiber in my diet. I added more fruits, veggies and nuts. The funny thing is that I liked all of that stuff anyway, I just didn't have enough of it. Now that is pretty much all that I eat.

I had to give up all of my processed foods. That was pretty difficult for me at first. I loved a lot of that stuff. I did it because getting rid of hemorrhoids was very important to me.

I knew that being overweight made it more likely to get hemorrhoids so I started walking everyday. At first it was a challenge but then I got used to it. I have lost 15lbs so far and feel a lot better about myself.

My hemorrhoids are not all completely gone but I feel like they are a lot less painful for me. I think what I am doing is the right thing to do. Hemorrhoid home treatments have really helped me.